Radio Remote Controls for Industrial Cranes.
Upto 4 Motions & 2 Speeds
Overhead Crane Radio Remote Control Manufacturer from Mumbai,India
For Worldwide use in Unlicensed 2.4 Ghz Band. Using Phase Modulated & Direct Sequence Spread Spectrum Radio Transmitters and Receivers
*Customized and Standard Radio Remote Controls.
*All Anand Radio Remote Controls are Made in India.
Anand Synapse Remote Controls are designed from the ground up for harsh Industrial Use.
Reliably Control your Crane Wirelessly
Advanced closed loop communication between Transmitter and Receiver
Whenever you want reliable communication between the transmitter and receiver you require feedback.
- The Anand transmitter and receiver have the capability of both transmitting and receiving. Hence whenever data is sent from the transmitter, the receiver transmits the feedback signal back to the transmitter.
- Such communication between the transmitter and receiver happens more than 10 times a second. In the feedback message, the transmitter can understand various parameters such as reliability of the communication link, number of retries for a successful transmission,received signal strength,etc.
- Feedback allows the transmitter to know if the receiver has received the transmitted signal correctly. Any faults or noise interference in the receiver can also be transmitted back to the transmitter. This allows the transmitter to be aware of the receiver environment at all times.
Removable highly secure memory module.
Anand Remote Controls are always supplied with a removable highly secure memory module.
- If one remote control or receiver is taken for maintenance, the spare units can be activated by inserting the memory module.
- This memory module contains all the settings of the remote control.Any Setting can be changed accordingly.
- No Need of any Programmer device.
Control 2 or more Cranes by one Transmitter
Tandem Mode is operated with the help of a Selector Switch.
- During tandem mode, the Anand Remote is synchronized with multiple receivers .
- Movements of both the cranes are synchronized and as soon as one crane receiver stops responding, the other crane receiver is given a stop command for safety reasons.
All Radio systems have configurable 8 Byte Digital Address
- A digital address is assigned to each remote control and receiver instead of tuning crystals present in old technology remote controls.
Highly Configurable Receiver
Any Transmitter button can be configured to operate any number of relays
Omnidirectional 2.1dBi Internal Antenna for protection from Dust and external Enviroment
Advanced Safety Circuit to shutdown relays incase of faults or malfunction.
Anand Transmitter & Receiver Technical Data Specifications
|Communication & Transmission Frequency|
|Frequency Band||2.4Ghz (Industrial ,Scientific & Medical )|
|Spread Spectrum Technology||Direct Sequency Spread Spectrum|
|Number of Channels||16|
|Channel Bandwidth||2 Mhz|
|Co-Existance with multi Radios||>100 Radios|
|Transmit Power||Default:Auto Power
(configurable):-27dBm tp +4dBm
|Line of Sight Range||200 Meters|
|Communication Type||Half Duplex Closed Loop|
|Reception Sensitivity||-103 dBm|
|Push Button||Single Step||Double Step|
|-Electrical Life||20,000 Cycles|
|-Actuation Force||490 Grams||1st Step:600 Grams
2nd Step:1150 Grams
|Operating Temperature||0 to 60℃|
|Led Indication||Led 1:Power|
|Led 2:Battery Low|
|Led 4:Receiver Acknowledgment|
|Electrical Specification of Transmitter:|
|Battery Life||Typical Operationg 4-6 Months|
|Low Power Indication||20% Battery Life remaining|
|Removable Config Card||Yes.No Need of Copier device.|
|Electrical Specification of Receiver:|
|Number of Relays||2 to 18 Relays|
|Relay Rating||250Vac 10Amperes/30Vdc|
|No Load Power Consumption||0.1 Watts|
|Main line Relay Indicator||Red Bright Light|
|Power Supply||110Vac/230Vac/ 12VDC – 40 VDC|
|Advanced Encryption Standard||128 Bit AES Key|
|Software Standard||Misra C Standard|
|Auto Main Line Shutdown Idle Time||10 Minutes(User Configurable)|